Hot Spider

Thanks to all who responded both off and online to my original requests
concerning my over-heating '79 spider.  The first step was to take the
garden hose and blow out the radiator fins.  Lots of junk and a 3"X3" piece
of paper towel came out.  The engine temperature now sits exactly between
the 180F mark and the 212F mark on the gauge.  So far it has not increased
beyond that so it is an improvement, but I seem to recall that it use to sit
right at 180F.  Any comments and where should it sit?

Once again Thanks to all

Regards

Kim

79 spider