3.0 Mods

    Sorry it has taken me s olong to respond, had a busy weekend.

 The BMW AFM is around $70-100 used and around $ 250 new. With the
larger injectors and bigger AFM the car has a tendency to run rich
rather than lean. Remember is items are from a 3.2/3.5 BMW, usually you
have to lean out the mixture. Never tired a different or adjustable fuel
pressure regulator. I am looking into using a regulator on my IT car.

 The 3.0 that I was testing also did not have 'S' cams but Alquati
street cams. Rear wheel HP/Torque  was mid to high 180's . With a
questimated 20% loss through drive train the dyno operator thinks there
was about 220-230 at the flywheel.

Zamani,
            You mention a 161 figure. Was that a 3.0 or 2.5. If it was a
2.5, then what was the reading for the 2.5? Were all of cars you dynoed
have a stock exhaust, AFM , ECU, etc.? I am asking , because I am in the
process of building a new 2.5 fir my IT GTV6. I was able to get dyno
numbers from a few of the IT Z car owners and a IT 944. The had 155 at
the rear wheels and a legal 2.8 280 was reading 175. Dyno a stock 2.5?

    Anybody on the digest, dyno a fresh 2.5?

        ANDREWG
        Houston, Tx
        #63 ITS