MAX POWER magazine

Hi

No idea of the e-mail address of Max Power.

However, I have seen one of the articles on the 75 V6 and I really
do wonder if they have a clue what they are talking about. Having
just about managed to bodge a single air filter in place they had
made no attempt to feed it cool air, or even isolate it from the heat
of the engine bay.

For power they seemed to have no idea of the possibility of using
S cams (or SZ items, swapping the manifold to SZ tubular ones,
doing any work to the heads or anything. Possible mods seem to
be limited to ones that were obvious to the eye or ear, with little
view on possible power outputs.

All the best

Keith