Re: E30 M3's alfa-digest V7 #199

What Zamani didn't mention was that while he was all over the rear bumper
of the M3, I was gaining on him in the said "200hp" S-cammed 75.

Admittedly, during the initial pull from 80mph to 110mph, the M3 and
Zamani's 3.0V6 creeped away from me, hence affirming the larger available
torque in his car.  After 110mph, and in fifth gear past 5K rpm, the
S-cammed engine in my 75 was still pulling, reeling both Zamani and the M3.
Had we had more road, all THREE 75's (yes, there was a third, all in hot
pursuit of the German prey) would have done a high speed flyby around the
poor fella.

Given experiences like these, and the cursory test drives we've had in both
the E30 and the E36 machines, I doubt we'd be switching camps anytime soon.

Nizam
75 3.0V6, needs more torque
164 3.0V6-24V, needs, well, nothing right now