Concours of the Eastern United States (Lehigh)

Anyone planning on going to the Burn Foundation Concours at Lehigh University
on June 19?

The Delaware Valley AROC is having a tour on the way.  Contact me, if you're
interested.

The organizers of this event also told me that there may be a possibility to
have Alfas park at the Concours site, instead of in the parking lot where you
get the shuttle buses.  So, if anyone from the NJAROC, Capital Chapter,
Delaware Valley, or Central PA chapter is planning on going, let me know so I
can start making arrangements.

Thanks,

Bob Brady, Editor - La Voce
Yardley, PA