nevr-seize/anti-seize

I have to disagree most vehemently with Rich's comments below, anti-seize is
great on toast! (i don't use it on anything else - i've found that Hudson
Bay Co's "Beaver Tail Grease" is best for preventing corrosion on metal
fasteners and lubricating emergency brake cables). The only other thing
worth putting on toast would be Vegemite.

>>Rich Wagner
Montrose, CO
'82 GTV6 Balocco

p.s.  Eric, my dad was a maintenance supervisor at Bethlehem Steel.  With
that kind of background, he taught me to put anti-seize compound on just
about everything.  Well...'cept maybe on toast.  Anyway, I share your
view.<<