Re:Fa la la la AD #795

Oh oh.

You guys thought that the g*n control controversy was distracting. Now
we're descending the slippery slope of ....

.......  Opera........

Guys ( and members of the fairer...er ... s*x)  please please do not
succumb to this temptation.

Do not make any Faustian bargains, do not invite the wrath of the
Valkyries, please reconsider...remember the fate of the Flying Dutchman (
die fledernederlander) , not to mention die fledermaus or die zauberflote
...please restrain yourselves for all our sakes.

Compared to .. er ... f*re*rms of any persuasion, Opera is an incendiary
topic.

Besides, Carreras is way better than Domingo or Pavarotti........ what am I
saying? I take that back...maybe.

Bocelli is a great tenor and can sing anything, why knock him for
performing popular stuff even if it is from Andrew Floyd Webster, I mean he
even got Sarah Brightman to kiss him in public, as well as Celine Dion, can
he be that bad? I bet you've never even been kissed by Bocelli, let alone
the divas hereinbefore mentioned. Sour grapes I say.

The factory stereo in the 164 is absolute crap (Required Alfa Content) and
I'm with Alfa Bill, Bocelli and 6000rpm on an Alfa Engine is (are?) a
perfect duet, and if you can't hear them both, put up the roof, or get a
164 and open a window. I'm not changing my factory stereo because I listen
to the engine mostly, Bocelli sounds great in my HOUSE (sorry for shouting)
and I'm stubborn and opinionated.

Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta
Canada