Wheels

After my first foray on the track, I've decided that this is something that
I'd like to do again :-)  I'm looking for new tires and wheels for my
Duetto.  I've heard good things about the Yokohama AVSi, but I'm unsure
about which wheels to get.

Currently, I believe I have the stock Fergat wheels, which from an aesthetic
and historical perspective, I like, but I've been told that they're not safe
for the track.

I was thinking about the GTA wheels (because they look similar to my
original wheels), but they are a 6.5 rim, and I don't know if there would be
any suspension issues and/ or if they would look really weird.  I've also
been thinking about the star Cromadoras, but I'm not a big fan.

I'd like to stay with something historically correct, but is also
aesthetically and mechanically ok.  What are my best options?

Thanks,
Robin
Oakland, CA

'67 Duetto (wishes it would get warm enough to keep the top down)
'92 Saab 900 (never complains, no matter what the weather)