Milano sunroof - more PITARSC fodder!

Well we had one of our Houston 'gully washers' this noon - created 3 prob=
lems
(for me)

1. Had to delay lunch 'cause my umbrella was safe 'n dry at home!
2. My car cover got VERY wet (do you know how heavy an Evolution fabric  =

cover is when its wet?)
3. Most important - the sunroof leaked - surprise!!

Not seen this problem when I washed the car (with a hose) so I suspect th=
e car
cover contributed by allowing the water to sit & wick down the failing se=
al. =

Must have had a premonition about this as I had Alfa-Bill send me a new s=
eal
this very day (tnx bill!).

Anyway, despite a rather wet rear-end (mine, not the car's)it seems to me=
 that
the drain holes must be partially or fully blocked - brillant deduction!!=

Finally - the question - where are the drain tubes - front or rear or bot=
h? =

Best way the clean?  Guess it's replace the seal this w/end (along with A=
expansion valve etc!).  Ah the joys of Alfa ownership!!

TIA

Ralph
Houston, TX

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.amexmail.com/?A=3D1=