Monterey Historics Lodging

Greeting alfisti,

Delta Sierra Alfa Romeo Club has extra rooms available again for the
Monterey Historics weekend (August 27-29). If you are planning to attend
and have yet to reserve a room through ARA, DSARC or on your own here is
your chance to snag a precious cubicle for your tired, car-worshiping
bones. Same hotel as last year and this year we have ARA joining us to gain
a majority over the P car folks who seem to hog the hot tub. No more!

If you are interested... write to me for details. I'll email info.

Michael Williams
alfanut@domain.elided
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto 4cyl.
83 Audi 5000 Avant 5cyl.
84 GTV-6 6cyl.
oil spot where the 72 Montreal was temporarily resident

http://www.rcip.com/michael