1971-1974 Spider Register

     In an earlier post I disclosed my upcoming plans to "drop out" and
     tour the USA for 6 months to a year. (At that time I was planning on
     giving up the "Register" and felt my contact with the digest would be
     very minimal).

     Well, the responses I received about my plans where quite
     overwhelming! (Thanks, to all who offered encouragement, shelter, or
     just best wishes) To be honest, I never expected the kind words and
     generosity I received. (It felt like the end of "It's a Wonderful
     Life).

     I have since decided to keep the register going while on the road.
     Hopefully my lack of employment will give me some more spare time to
     expand my entire "Coda Tronca" site. (like I originally had planned).

     The last 6 months for me have been a whirlwind of activity and thus
     the "register" did suffer somewhat. I have updated the register with
     all the entries I had.(I think?). If you own a 1971-1974 spider,
     please check the register. If something is wrong or missing, my
     apologies  ... But please use the on-line form and re-submit your
     information.

     The Coda Tronca/Spider Register is at: www.mindspring.net/~tlentz/alfa

     If you wish to help out, I'm looking for some input from other spider
     owners. Here's how:

     Gallery 1971-1974: Send me a picture of your spider and a short "bio"
     and I'll post it.

     Spotters Guide:
     I want this section to show the difference between the spider series
     1966-1994. Have a picture of your spider? please send it. (Also
     looking for close-up pictures of the different bumpers, dashes, seats,
     etc.)

     Wanted / Parts: Do you have 1971-1974 spider parts for sale? are you
     looking for something special? I'll post your "stuff".

     FAQ: Scott Johnson did a great job with the Spider FAQ (Frequently
     Asked Questions), but I want more. Have you "tackle" a project on your
     Spider? Document it and I'll post it.

     Tim Lentz (the "drop out")
     USA trip starts June 16th
     '74 Spider (on ice)