V-6 wheels

Got an email back from the guy at Ronal wheels, same day no less. This is
what he had to say for the Milano.

Thanks for your interest.  Yes, I have a broad variety of 16" fitments for
your car. Also, the 17" G-1001 5 spoke, 3pc wheel is available.
In 16" you have the same wheels as are photographed on the Beetle, or Jetta
at www.ronalusa.com, index of cars section.
Sincerely,

Gary Allison
Ronal Wheels USA

This is what I wrote:
>I would like to know if the Centra T-27 is available for my car. An '87
>Alfa Romeo Milano in 16 by 7 with 5/98 stud and a 33-35 mm offset. I know
>it is a shot in the dark but they look like good wheels. Thanks.
>
>Carson Damm

Carson Damm
Ft. McMurray, Alberta
Canada