Need help with AC fan

I have a recently acquired 91 spider with air conditioning.  The AC clutch
kicks in and it does produce some cold air, but not enough.

The only workshop manual I have is for 1986 and older --- back then there was
a separate AC fan on the bumper side of the radiator.  The manual says that
fan should run when clutch is engaged.

The '91 has two fans on the engine side and none on the bumper side.  Neither
fan is starting when the AC clutch engages.

Questions
1) Should one fan start?  Which?  Both fans?
2)  I had expected to find fan relays --- I see nothing under the hood ----
where exactly are they?
3) Back in '86 there was an inline fuse for the AC.   What fuse handles the
AC in 1991?
3) Anybody have a factory '91 or new workshop manual for sale?