and the cables exercised.

	I have no scientific basis for the full range of motion idea for the
sunroof,  but it has worked so far for me (knock on wood).

In a message dated 6/6/99 2:03:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-alfa-

digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 22:38:49 -0700
 From: "Robert & Laura Allen" <gtv6@domain.elided>
 Subject: Milano Sunroof deflector

 I've found after looking at the wind deflector and it's action, there is a
 couple of tabs near the front of the sunroof assy that have what look to be
 plastic pads on them.. On my Verde, I took a rather large screwdriver and
 gently bent these tabs down just a little bit and now I don't have to do the
 finger pinch game. >>