New Lister

Hi all.  Just wanted to introduce myself quickly now that after years of
admiring the cars from afar, I finally bit the bullet and purchased a
1986 Spider Veloce with 28k original miles.  I've been on various Audi
Lists (Quattro, 20 valve) for the past year, and still own a 1990 Audi
Coupe Quattro, although I just recently sold my '97 A4.

Coupla quick questions:  I haven't picked up the car - doing so
tomorrow, but I did already order a DIN sized CD player for the car, and
am curious if this will fit with a minimum of hassle.  During the test
drive, the factory cassette player seemed to be DIN size, so I wasn't
sure.

Also on order, 4 channel amplifier and JBL 6.5" bass tube.  How are the
factory speakers in this car?

The car is white, with a black top and tan (spice?) leather interior
that was in almost perfect condition.  Except for the driver's door, the
paint is perfect.  There are some weird scratches around the door lock
cylinder as if the PO had (drunkenly ?) missed while putting her key
in.  Are there any tricks to this paint, or should a good shop be able
to match it right up?

Thanks,
Chris Woodward
'86 Spider