164 timming belt broke!

Well, the price of procrastination! My '91 164L timing belt broke and =
before I clean out my bank account, I am soliciting opinions (where better =
than the Alfa Digest!) on strategies. The engine has 93,000 miles and I =
was going 60 mph when it happened. Assuming the worst, many bent valves =
and possibly piston damage, should I fix this engine ($3 to $6,000) or =
search for a rebuilt engine to install? And I've already heard the "I told =
you so"!
Any options are greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Larry Felton