Re: alfa-digest V7 #776

In a message dated 6/2/99 11:16:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< You forget that the driver is VERY experienced and very good!

 On Mon, 31 May 1999, Jess Liao wrote:

 > I've been following this thread because I was curious myself about
 > actual difference between the two. However, Seeing 164 L in action
 > at Willo Spring TT this last long weekend told me either S or L
 > are both super-great cars.
 >
 > The said silver 164L (correct me if I am wrong, Charlie!), completely
 > stock with some goodyear m+s tires, was driven hot laps at WS  >>

You said it: if I'm not mistaken, the 164 in question belongs to our AROSC
Competition Director Charlie Theiriot who has been a gen-u-ine race car
driver for more years than he'd want me to spill.  And I believe his car is a
base model, not even an L model.  Proving yet again that the most important
component is the driver.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA
ARO Southern California