Belt de-tensioner holding tool

Just read a post regarding the tool for holding the de-tensioner
whilst installing the belt. I've had great success in the past with a
Craftsman T25 Torx driver (I THINK it's a 25...if you have a set try
the 30 and the 20, too.)

Since next week is workless for me (Friday is my last day working in
Florida) I'll be starting off the week with some overdue work on
Felicite. Among the slated projects are replacement of her
disintegrated cam covers and adjustment of her exhaust valves (I must
have slightly botched the valve adjustment last time as one is a
little too tappy.) While I'm in there, I'll verify the size torx
driver that works best.

Looking forward to a little r&r while packing the house and completing
the move to Atlanta. These times seem to be my only vacations over the
last few years.

ttfn,

- - Eric Hambleton, Clearwater, FL (soon to be Marietta, GA)
1983 GTV6 -- Felicite