93 Black Spider For Sale, Parts and 1973 GTV For Sale

Hi all, I need a larger car for my son and wife so these are for sale...

Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
1993 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce
Black with Tan Leather/Suede
55,000 miles
Leather Tonneau Cover hardly ever used.
Recent major service ($1,555.) done which included all brakes including new
Brembo rotors (not because it needed them, but because I wanted them... LOL)
and pads along with every other thing you can think of. I also changed the
differential for more low end grunt. Service history and all records
available. Always Mobil 1 synthetic at 3,000 mile intervals. Mechanics name
and number available on request. It has been a great car, incredibly reliable
without any trouble.

Car is in 8 out of 10 condition and for sale to the best offer. I'm not
looking for crazy money, just more than the $7000 the car dealer offered me
on trade.

Please reply to dmer@domain.elided or call Ben at 504/364-8706 Work or 504/392-5857
Home.

Also, I have a set of Panasport rims with less then 2000 miles on them with
50 series COMP/TA tires and spacers, also less than 2000 miles. For sale too
is a a set of Yellow Ward and Deane Race Springs and a rear anti roll bar for
GTV Coupe.

1973 GTV, abandoned race car project basically sound-rust in floors, new
starter, many good valuable parts... For sale to best offer to whomever comes
and gets it. Asking $850 to start.

And there's more... 1 spare Spica pump from a 1974 Spider and 1 2000 motor
and 1 1750 motor all available for the best offer.

Lifelong Alfa fan is liquidating...