Giulietta 116

In view of the current topic on the Giulietta I thought I will throw in
some words from a fanatic owner of 2 of these cars.

I LOVE the cars and IMHO I think they were really underrated. My
cream 1980 has done about 600 000 Km's of course not on the
same engine, but she still goes as a daily driver. Last year I did a
12 000Km trip in her with no hassels.

If any of you would like to see some pictures of the Giulietta 116
there is a website on it at:

www.geocities.com/motorcity/speedway/1774

Pitty USA did not get them!

Regards