'87 Spider parts needed

Need parts for '87 Spider Quad.

Need:
- -Driver Interior Door Panel, Black.Grey w/ red Carpeting
- -Interior Trim on top of windshield where visors screw into -BLACK
- -Exhaust System support Bracket Assembly which is mounted near rear of
transmission housing
- -Transmission Support Bracket (Supporting crossbar) below rear seal
- -levers for trunk and gas tank release

I'm guessing that most of these item, with the exception of the door panel,
are universal with past models back to '82.  Correct me please if I am
wrong about this.

I have a Door panel for a '88 Quad (Driver side) that I bought sight unseen
that does not match my car.  Has speaker with it. Black/Grey $75.00 OBO
takes it.

Also, does anyone know how to ID the key # off the locks, or if this even
can be done?  I only have the ignition key, but no door, glove box, gas
tank, or trunk key.  Sure would hate to re-key everything, probably
wouldn't at $20-25/lock.
Any recommendations for good, fair priced mechanic in Shenandoah Valley,
Charlottesville, VA area?

Brad (Please respond to address below)
bmeilink@domain.elided