RE: Subject: Reat Lights for 67 GTV - Alternatives?

David,

On my 73' GTV I bought a set of GE Halogens, typical replacement round
headlights for most vehicles with those lights, only difference I bought
what were perported to be brighter/intenser lights.  Well, they are
definitely a huge improvement over the Carellos that were on it.
Carellos have all their internal mirrors flaked off.

Also, these headlights are far brighter than the stock lights i had on
my GTV6 or the 72'GTV without Carello lights.

I bought them at PeP Boys about a year ago for around $14 a piece.

Good luck,

Antonio

72'GTV
73'GTV