Gasolio and Want to Buy

In a message dated 5/27/99 8:39:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< I hope Charlie didn't put any of this in the Alfa whose owner's manual says
 to use "benzina."  Gasolio is diesel fuel! >>

Sadly, I didn't have an Alfa in Italy.  Happily, the stuff I did add was
certainly gasoline.  It was the SIGNS I was talking about -- didn't see any
mentioning benzina, but plenty shouting the availability of gasolio.
However, putting diesel fuel in that clunker Vectra would have been an act of
mercy.

Want to BUY:

Anyone parting a Milano?

Back at home, the interior driver's  door pull on my BW's cherished 87 Milano
gold is just about at the end of the line.  As is common, the plastic at the
top attaching point breaks away from the screw holding it to the door.  My
fix has been with washers and pieces of trimmed sheet metal, but there's less
and less there to repair... coupled with: once upon a time the seat belt
keepers went kaput and then AWOL.  The retractors aren't that great (Alfa's
fine German Kipplan seat belts have been remarkably marginal in 3 out of 3
Alfas I've owned; doesn't Gucci make these in Italy?) and the result was the
clip of a partly untreated seat belt took a bite out of the arm bolster on
the door panel when she shut the door.  A Nice Fellow gave her as a gift a
pair of new seat belt keepers, but we are now in the market for a replacement
interior driver's door panel for a Gold (the kind with a gray-gray striped
fabric panel matching the seats).  Must be in good shape, especially the
attaching points on the door pull.

As far as I can tell, the pull is a separate part, but the bolster is molded
together with the rest of the panel south of the window so the only fix is to
replace the whole thing.  Can anyone cofirm this?

Thanks!

Charlie
LA, CA, USA
84 GTV-6