No Fraud

Well to give everyone an update on the situation. The parts that Nick wanted
were shipped out US postal on monday afternoon. I paid for the shipping out
of my pocket just to remedy the situation. I have tried to email him and let
him know but have yet to get a response. This is to try and inform him and
everyone else, and to cease anymore negative feelings about the matter. I
hope that this situation has not destroyed my reputation on the digest, and I
can continue to enjoy it in the future. Thank you for all that emailed me
with the support, it was a great feeling and a symbol of why alfa lovers are
such great people. I now have pictures of my turbo system I am building for
my spider so as to let anyone see that I am Not just some kid and am building
what I say. Thank you again for everyone being so helpful.

zack
71 spider (turbo efi soon)
86 milano