Dead Montreals

<<<<<
Top Ten Things to do With a Dead Montreal

1. The Wild Thing...if possible in that cramped cabin...

It's certainly possible in an Alfa Spider (even with the top up) so I'm
pretty sure a Montreal wouldn't be any harder (pun not intended.)
*Sigh*... I miss my 85 Spider...

My suggestion: Photograph topless women with the car.  In my
lingerie/boudoir photo business, my exotic Spider was a favorite prop for
many clients (*Sigh*... I still miss that car.)

Howard K. Warren, Little Rock, AR
(Howard and Patricia Warren Photography)
1988 Milano Platinum, "SnowHawk" (not much challenge for the Wild Thing)
1991 164L, "Peregrine" (almost as comfortable as a Motel 6)
1984 GTV6, "Falconi" (not yet "broken in")