164 Dog Bone

While replacing my cam belt etc last week I also noticed that the dog bone
was past its use by date. The bush closest to the strut tower was torn. So
in order to hold off replacing it for six months or so I made a
semi-permanent repair by cutting a sheet of 4mm thick rubber and pushing a
piece down each hole on the bush. After that I squirted some Bostik "Seal N
Flex" into the remaining gap. I am certain that this won't be as good as a
new bush But it must be better than I had before.

Anyway my question is how are you supposed to adjust these things? By that I
mean how much should I tighten the adjustment bolt.

Matthew Dooher
1989 164A
Dunedin, New Zealand
Phone	+64 3 479 7968