Long term storage of spare parts questions, MB and Alfa Content, kinda long

Hi all,
	I have several parts cars that I am stripping over the next month and
I am wondering how to best store certain parts to avoid rust.  On is a MB 74
450 SLC the other is a 76 Alfa Romeo Spider.  While electronic components can
simply be cleaned and set aside.  Other components will rust internally if
not cared for and I would like advice on storage till some future time that I
may need them.  These parts include but aren't limited to
Transmissions for both cars, automatic and manual respectively
Brake components for both cars, master cylinders and calipers All currently
work and I would like to keep them from freezing up and becoming nothing but
cores.
Power steering components (Mercedes)
SPICA pump (Alfa)
Engines
Rear differentials
Alfa Convertible top (not internal part but I have concerns with leaving it
folded up for years on a shelf)
Do I need to worry about gauges (internally)?
There may be others that I have not thought of.  My main concern is that
these components have rusted to the point of being trash on other parts cars
I have had once they were removed and set on a shelf.  However, on the
differentials and transmissions this only happened for the internal parts
that were above the fluid line.  Leaving them on the cars is unacceptable as
I need to get the shells out of my workshop by the end of June.  It had
occurred to me to plug all the holes in the components and fill them with
oil.  This is for long term storage at least one year most likely many more.
I intend to keep these parts as spares for as long as possible.  I have an SL
transmission that I have had in storage for 5 years already that I am
concerned about as well.  Since most of the fluid leaked out during removal
and I live in Humid Florida.  (my workshop is only air conditioned when I am
in it).
Any suggestions would be of great help.  Especially from people with
experience storing parts for long term.  But if you just have a guess I'd
like to here it too.
Ed Gibbs
AROC Southwest FL (still looking for a section near Gainsville)
MBCA Tampa Section
Cars in Question
76 Alfa Spider
74 MB 450 SLC