164 Comparo on Rt. 50 Rally

There were three different 164s that came on the Rally.

Brad Mellior's 94 LS model

Mark Jones 91 S

Steve Remington's 91 Base

They all had a super oppt to compare handling, low speed acceleration,
quite high speed accel and even the loafing along syndrome at 80 mph
on interstates.

But, you'd have to ask them how they fared with each other, as I only
occasionaly saw them in my mirrors  (87 Milano Verde).

Just joking, Brad, Mark and Steve.

These guys are great fun on a rally, maybe they could make themselves
up as a team, like the Air Force's Blue Angels  (164 Angels ??) and
show up at different rallies.

Ciao,  Jay