Bad Alfa Reputation

Let's not ponder too much on why Alfas (or any Italian car) have such poor
reps. As long as you can pick up a primo GTV6 for $2000 why complain. We
don't buy these cars for investment purposes, we buy them to drive the
livin' f**k out of em' (excuse my language) and the cars love us for doing
it in return - don't they? huh? - of course they do. They were built for the
express purpose of having the livin' f**k driven out of them (excuse my
language) weren't they? huh? I mean duhhh... It's a no-brainer. We've got it
made!

Paul Irvine  - Antioch CA
72 Spider - 79 Sprint Veloce - 82 GTV6
Project Alfa - http://www.crl.com/~pi/project