Aftermarket wheels.

For a 16 inch wheel you should go with a 205/55-16 on that rim.  Usually
their is a clearance problem in the rear with anything larger then 7.5
inch rims.  Do you have any rubbing?

Dave... I see no rubbing or anything close to doing so....its just that with
the 45's the wheels/tires look too small in the wheel wells...but gives the
car a more "sporty look...they go with car and do not jump out as
trashy...these wheels are painted silver...not chrome. I plan on changing
the tires after I use up old ones more...

BRUCE'S PARTS BIN  -  Italian Parts at a Discount!
256 Harding Hwy, Newfield, NJ 08344  ph: 609-358-1555
E-Mail : bruces@domain.elided          Beck Arnley Dealer
Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com