RE: Clutch master removal

The problem I had with my Alfa 90 is that I couldn't get an allen key small
enough, including my hands to fit under the dash to remove the allen bolts.
It took about 3 hours of cursing and looking for things to use to lever the
allen key once it was located on the allen bolt.
When I got it out, I drilled the master cylinder holes, and put a nut and
bolt arrangement. Then I could loosen or tighten those from the engine bay.
I tack welded the bolts from the inside of the firewall.
Now I can take it out in a matter of minutes. (not that I need to though :)

Anthony Sarkis
Telstra Multimedia, Sydney
email: iosystems@domain.elided