Saftey

Never owned a spider but before the GTV6, we owned a Sprint Veloce.  One day, while
my wife was driving home from work, someone in a Fiat spider (ironic isn't it) hit
her nearly head on, spinning her 180 degrees into the path of a van that hit her
nearly head on spinning her another 90 degrees into the path of a station wagon that
hit her in the driver's side door.  The car was unquestionably totaled.  As far as
the saftey factor is concerned, I'm glad I was driving the Mazda that day because if
she was driving it, she would have been totaled as well (the Alfa was a much stouter
car).
	AJM
Not an official opinion of the University of Florida
Al Marrin, Computer Applications Coordinator
University of Florida, Information Systems
Production Technology
33 Tigert Hall, PO Box 113275
Gainesville, Fl 32611-2073
Phone:                   (352) 392-1285