Montreal top ten list?

So I walk out to the garage this morning to go to work and there it is... a
1972 silver Montreal parked where the spider usually sits. "Damn! Sure
looks good sitting there" I think to myself. And it's not a dream. There
really is a Montreal sitting in my garage this am... that is why I write.
It just sits there.

I got a call from former digester Regan Dale Copple that he just got bad
news about his Montreal in the form of milkshake on the dipstick. Not
wanting to believe the worst but wanting to know what was going on he took
it to Barber's Shop here in Sacratomato and they pronounced it dead. Well,
not dead but a seal leaking in that dang internal water pump on the V-8 or
something like that. So Regan needs a place to store the beast for a month
while he entertains job offers AWAY from Excremento and he can't quite
swing the $4500/$2500 quote (!!!!) for the repair (two diff shops; one in
SF and one in LA) right now.

So I've got it sitting here and I'm trying to figure out how I can make the
best of this strange opportunity. So, assembled electro-alfisti, what are
the top ten things one can do with a dead Montreal. Rules? Well, I should
return it to Regan in the same condition it arrived...so no excessive mods
;-) I'll start things off.

Top Ten Things to do With a Dead Montreal

1. The Wild Thing...if possible in that cramped cabin...

Let the games begin.