My chance to be famous

Okay, guys, this is my chance to be famous for just one week, so please
humor me!
On the off-chance that my last post regarding this topic might have been
perceived as spam, I'm going to try one more time:

Cars.com is featuring my website as their Site of the Week for this week
(starting Monday, May 24). It's an automotive site I started when my only
sportscar was an Alfa; okay? This is also the first time Cars.com has
featured a website built by a woman.

So please check it out and run their hit-counter off the map! This is the
only chance I'll ever have to be famous for one week.  It's "A Love Affair
With the Sportscar",
	 http://www.halcyon.com/tessmc/

Robin or April, are you still out there? Check it out!

Tess (who hasn't posted in so long she's been forgotten)