' 73 GTV bumper needed

Alfisti,
  A fellow Alfista who cannot post to the net asked me to submit this.
Please help if you can !
A recent rear-end collision has me on a quest for some "rare" components
for my '73 GTV. Need a rear bumper -- especially the center section and
the passenger-side wraparound section. APE has none in stock. Anybody
got a "spare" 115-01 chassis rear bumper they'd be willing to part with?
Am in the San Francisco bay area. Any offers gratefully received!

Pls. send off-line responses to:  barbers@domain.elided

Steve Barber
San Jose, Calif.