Re: So Long And Thanks For All The Fish!

>ps - spider drivers are sissies!!!  get a REAL car!!!  ;~)

Little FrankenSpider is a sissy car? I had fun sticking with my buddy in
his GTV6 the other day as he was trying to show me how fabulously the GTV6
out-handles the poor old 105/115 chassis... yes, it does, but either I'm
willing to take more risks than he is or he's the sissy. He never pulled
too far ahead and the road was too tight to really use the GTV6'
additional ponies. :)

Could use some stickier tires with a little less sidewall flex, though. It
was a bit dicey now and then. Also need to get those horridly heavy baby
buggy bumpers off the car ... they really screw up the left-right
transitions, all that weight hanging out at the ends of the car. And I
really must do the rebuild/lighten business to the transmission so that I
don't have to be quite so careful with 2nd and 3rd gear synchros...

Mr. JThw8@domain.elided is the one who seemed to have an attitude to me, I had
several discussions with him off-list and never did understand where he
was coming from.

Godfrey