Advise on buying '92 Spider and ZF seals

Thanks to all those who replied about the Spider cost. The general
concensus is that the car is overpriced at $8k. I had offered the lady
$6000 and am going to stick with the offer.
My next question to the list is about my 1979 Lancia Zagato (known
outside US as a Beta Spyder). It has a leaking power steering rack, to
the point where I was forced to disconnect the belt to the PS pump, as
the fluid was dripping right onto the exhaust manifold (you can imagine
the results!). IAP lists rebuilt racks for $470. My Q is : are the
Milano ZF racks similar? Will a seal kit for Milano work on the Lancia,
an who sells those seal kits as oposed to complete rebuilt racks?

Thanks again!