looking for Milano ownership info

Hi,

I'm considering buying my first Alfa, an 88 Milano Verde (125K miles, new
clutch and tranny, rebuilt head), and am researching what to expect.

I'm interested in what to look for before buying, life (mileage) expectancy,
costs of ownership, reliability issues, etc. In short, any and all
information.

I've gone through dozens of digest postings in the archive, but haven't found
any information. I'd like to find a web site or list FAQ that covers this
information. Failing that, are there any Milano owners (current or former)
out there that can help?

Please send information directly to slmndr1218@domain.elided.

Thank you,
Aaron