Sport or SuperSport Springs/Bars for GTV

I currently have, what I think, are Shankel springs and sway bars on my '74
GTV.  The springs are red, and the bars look like those in their catalog.

The front springs use 0.698" dia wire, and measure 11.25" unloaded.  The
rears use 0.535" dia wire, and measure 16" unloaded.  The anti-sway bars are
1.0625" dia front, and 0.625" dia rear.

Can anyone help me identify if these are Shankel "sport" or "supersport"
springs and bars?

AR Ricambi wasn't able to help.

Thanks,

Bob Brady, DVAROC