GTV-6 A/C drain

I finally have an Alfa where the A/C works....almost a well as it should.
During a particularly humid day last week I found some condensate on the
floor of the passenger side.  It was NOT coolant.  I have looked for the
drain hose but can't find the bloody thing.  I belive that it is the standard
unit with the two large rotating vents and the two knobs inbetween.  I know
that on my Alfetta it empties through a hole in the top of the drive tunnel,
but that is a different system.  Can someone help me find the drain hose...if
there is one.

BTW, my wife loves her new 164L.

Jerry in Houston