tuning milani

I'd be interested to find out how people are tuning the
75 3.0ltr / Milano Verde. I was wondering if 164 24Valve
heads/cams would fit (the 164 puts out about 230bhp here,
and whether the pistons were different in the 164. Or do
people go the more conventional route by porting the existing
12V heads and changing the cams ? If you have a warmed on
car, I'd be interested to know what exactly you did, and how
much it cost. I'm looking for 30-40+ bhp of usable bhp, i.e.
not occurring solely between 5500 and 6000.

Various people seem to put in entertaining claims for Superchips.
Do they work ? Do they get their benefits from running on
Unleaded Super with a higher octane (98) instead of Unleaded
Premium (92) ?

Dave Milne