Moving Sale -74 Spider parts -- in Seattle

My apologies for doing the bonehead thing that bugs me the most -- in my
post yesterday I forgot to mention my location... Seattle Seattle Seattle,
hope I made up for it ;-)

Really motivated to sell, all offers considered.

Two black stock seats, the passenger seat is close to perfect the drivers
has some tears in cushion $100 for both.

Good dash, one crack, in front of right center vent only. Hole cut for pull
out stereo. $100

Driver and passenger doors, both complete and straight,.one disassembled the
other one all together $60 for both

Perfect front bumpers for -71 Spider, complete. Left and Right both for $400

Parking brake assembly complete $20

Convertible top, frame straight and rust free. Fabric does not leak but is
getting a bit worn, good rear window though! $100.

Wiring harness in good condition. This is a complete functioning factory
harness (everything was functioning before I took it out) $100

One Cromodora "Turbina" wheel, complete with "vintage" tire $25

Windshield wiper motor, two speed with linkage $75

Head light pots with good halogen lights $30

Side marker lights, all four corners, good shape $20

License plate lights $20

All stainless trim pieces, sunshades that doesn't fall down and more, I have
stripped a complete nice -74 spider to build a racecar.

Thomas Moll
Competition Director
NWARC  http://welcome.to/nwarc
Seattle WA