Mystery gift

I got up Saturday morning and looked out the window at my GTV, and to my
surprise saw a red cloth tied around the driver's mirror.  Upon
investigation I found it to be an old 2x3 foot Alfa flag/banner, red
with the script on top, the logo in the center, and a fringe along the
bottom.  No note or explanation or anything.  Did this come from a local
digest member?  If so, I thank you.  It made my day.

     Jeff Matson
     Harvard, MA
     '74 GTV 2000
     '91 164L