Re: Rosie, K-Mart, guns etc.

Hey, boys and girls -

Don't want to see this Digest lose all of its
occasional off-topic charm, but I think Greg Herrmann
ought to know that some of us might find Rosie
O'Donnell's remarks much more reasonable than his
rejoinder. Disagreement with her attitude towards guns
can have its place in any conversation, including the
ones we have here, but calling that attitude
"treasonous" is uncalled for, besides being simply
wrong. It's not unpatriotic, never mind treasonous, to
suggest that our love affair with weaponry has
outlived whatever usefulness it may have had.

As for me and my house, I think we may need to spend
more time and money at K-Mart. Do they carry (note
content) any Alfa parts?

Will "Pinko" Owen
Nashville, TN
...where there was ANOTHER damn gun show today!