Waxes

I've been using a product called Malm's (ultra fine polishing liquid and
liquid carnauba wax) for a long
time. I just had some paint refurbishing work done to my black Spider,
and the fellow that did it
highly recommended Zymol. Well I broke down and tried it, it's amazing
how little one is supposed to
use and it goes on very easily and comes off pretty well. I've never
used a product (wax) that is not meant to be let to dry, but I just
finished the Spider tonight. We'll see tomorrow how it looks in the
daylight, but
so far I'm impressed. I do not give wax on the Spider the 'beaded water'
test, it is not meant to get
wet except when being washed. Hopefully I got it all off before it dried
and hardened, it's harder to tell
under garage lights than in the daylight.

Any comments on waxes ? Malm's ? Zymol ? others ?

Trouble is, I have to buy Zymol Cream for the white 164 and Zymol Carbon
for the black Spider,
but if it last as long as I'm told, and I learn to use even less than I
did first time, it should last a LONG
time. The Carbon is safely tucked in the refrigerator !!!

David

'91 164 Base
'91 Spider Veloce