Re-Originals Experience with Spider Seats?

Does anyone have any stories to tell about using Re-Originals or other
vendors for replacing/redoing seats for a late model type 115 Spider.  I'm
thinking of doing them in time for Concorso Italiano and Monterey this year
and wonder about timing, pricing, and hassle from any who have gone down
this road before.  Thanks for any insights.  [I'm in the SF Bay Area.]

Hutson

1991 Spider