Re: Lime Rock

At 08:45 PM 5/12/99 -0400, Aibrucia@domain.elided wrote:
>I believe this weekend is the Connecticut AROC thing at Lime Rock.  Whats
>the deal regarding spectators?  Allowed or no?

typically, they're "club" events, which means that if you've got an AROC
membership card, it's easy to get in. you may (& probably should) to go to
the registration shack and sign the insurance waiver first.

access control at the gate has been uneven over the years; sometimes they
check this stuff and sometimes they don't.

richard