FS 1976 Spider, cheap.

I hate to do this, but I'm just not going to have the time this summer to
put her back on the road.   I was driving this car the year before last...
I took it off the road to do some head work on it.  In the meantime I picked
up a freshly rebuilt motor & tranny and prepared to do the swap.   This is
where I ran out of time.

Location:  Pittsburgh, PA

Details:  1976 Spider, with original engine & tranny, + 1983 freshly rebuilt
engine & tranny (I have the reciepts and such...  this is a very tight
motor.)   Del'orto carbs (+ the Spica in a box)   Body is in decent shape,
the areas needing attention are around the front jack points, and a dent in
the hood.   It has the original "Turbina" style wheels + a spare.   I have
new springs from Centerline Auto and new Boge shocks, plus a bunch of other
misc parts.

To put this car on the road it needs:  An exhaust from the headers back, new
u-joints in the drive shaft, some rust repairs on the floor, and the engine
dropped in and hooked up.

Bring a pickup truck & a dolly and everything is yours for $1300.

with a heavy heart,

    --Mark
    mark@domain.elided