GTV6 Electrics

Okay, thanks  Richard !! I now know what the first 5 fuses go to:
>#1 - 16A - heated rear window
>#2 - 16A - ? (I think they are bridged) -- horn?
>#3 - 16A - AC fan and clutch
>#4 -  8A - door mirrors, courtesy lights and various other lights
>#5 -  8A - ECU
My next question is - should my test light fire up like a Christmas tree
when I touch the fuse holder with the keys in my pocket!!

Mark Smith
Layton Utah
84 GTV6 - goin to git new paint if it'll run to the paint shop!
83 GTV6 - spare car, fer parts
3 other Alfa's stored in KY, thanks to father-in-law!