Alfa Cats

Dave asked about swapping catalytic converters on his 86 Spider.

I don't know if I would go with a used piece.  You might just end up with
something as bad as what you had.

AR Ricambi recently advertised low profile replacement aftermarket
converters.  They started at about $125 or so.

Personally, I let the muffler guys mess with welding under my car.  There's
too much at stake for me to try my decidely amateur welding skills on a loved
one.

My tuppence

Jay Negrin
76 Alfetta GT (with an ALL new exhaust system, professionally installed)
ARO Southern California